Monday, October 17, 2011

Daily Devotional October 17th


Sensing His Presence


Where can I go from his Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. Psalm 139:7-10.

If God is everywhere, why does He sometimes seem so far away? he answer to that question, of course, has nothing to do with God and everything to do with us. When we begin each day on our knees, in praise and worship to Him, God often seems very near indeed. But, if we ignore God's presence or--worse yet--rebel against it altogether, the world in which we live becomes a spiritual wasteland. Today, and everyday hereafter, thank God and praise Him. He is the Giver of all good. Wherever you are, whether you are happy or sad, victorious or vanquished, celebrate God's presence. And be comforted. For He is here. God is nearer to me than I am to myself; my existence depends on the nearness and the presence of God.

The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, observing the wicked and the good. Proverbs 15:3

God never leaves u nor forsake is and having a genuine relationship with Him is up to us. God is so willing to be in our lives if we let Him. Believe its so much better in life to know that God hears your prayers and enjoys answering them. Have a great day. Thank God and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment