Friday, September 30, 2011

Fly Times is RELOCATING



Fly Times is relocating... It has been a blessing to start in your owm hometown and become successful but now it's time to move forward. Thank you for the few supporters in the city that made this work and thank you to the strong online following the continues to push me to reach beyond measures I ever thought I could. I have so many memories in Mobile, AL. The good and the bad. I hope one day that my hometown, Mobile, AL, will allow someone to become successful and not tear them down.It's all love from me. I got into this business to bring something new to the city. To help. Some supported and some didn't. Throughout all this I have met some people I would have never met and realized who was not for me. Fly Times will be successful. As I continue to push everyday and keep God 1st I want you guys to know I am thankful. There is more to come from Fly Times. Have a great day. Thank God and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment