Friday, June 20, 2014

Daily Devotional - God Will Help You


Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. . . . Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, “Fear not, I will help you. Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I will help you,” says the Lord and your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.” 
—Isaiah 41:10-14, NKJV
When we start reading today’s scripture, we might think, Wow. God must be talking to people who really have their act together. The good news is that He is talking to ordinary people just like you and me. He helps us because He is good, not because we are. Fear comes against all of us, and God wants us to know that we don’t have to let the feelings of fear defeat us. We can keep moving forward in the presence of fear because He is with us.
If someone has hurt you or treated you unjustly, remember that God promises to deal with them and make them as nothing at all…nonexistent!! When we read that God will strengthen us that means He will enable us to do whatever we need to do today and everyday. God is with you and that makes you equal to anything that comes against you. Because God is with you that makes you greater than any problem you have.
Fear is not God’s will for you. He wants you to be bold, courageous and confident and you can be if you remind yourself often that you are not alone. God is with you!!
Love Yourself Today: Remember that God is with you at all times and you can do whatever you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment