Monday, September 1, 2014

Daily Devotional - Forgive and Your prayers Will Be answered


And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
—Mark 11:25 NIV
If you are praying for a miracle or for God to bring something into your life and you aren’t getting it, ask yourself if there is someone you need to forgive. Don’t try to justify your anger and unforgiveness. Don’t complain about your circumstances or what people have done to you; instead, trust God to be your Vindicator and have a loving attitude toward everyone.
When you pray, say to God: God, I don’t want to have any unforgiveness or anger in my heart toward anyone, so if I do, please reveal it to me so I can pray for them instead of being angry. I’m not mad at anyone. I’m not angry; I’m not bitter; I’m not offended; I am going to believe the best. Don’t waste your life being angry; instead, be difficult to offend and quick to forgive.
Power Thought: When I pray, I do so without any anger or bitterness in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment